Sunday, May 17, 2009

Reaching Our Allen"ness"



Mike & I had an "Owen Wilson" Weekend. We watched alot of his movies ie: You, me & Dupree, Marley & Me, Wedding crashers Etc... After this weekend I feel that a big whole I had in my life has been filled. I have been enlightened by all of his characters and will now use his inspiring words and teachings in my everyday life experiences. When I come to a problem I will now ask myself one truly important question "What would Owen Do?" LOL. No all joking aside..It was a really great family weekend. Mike & I did have a few "Ah-ha" moments & have vowed to find our Allen"ness". My new favorite line is "I'm off like a prom dress" which I need to be careful about saying since the real meaning to it..is not a good one :) and I have come to the conclusion that our family will be refered to as "The Allen-Brew" From now on! Since we plan on having a team full of kiddies, add "us" the crazy parents, Our twinkie dog who eats everything & our crazy hamster on crack put us in a pot add some love and you get a pretty nice Brew going on :)...
Mothers day was such a great day. It reminded me again of how important Family truly is & when it comes down to it.. its Family that surrounds you, watches you grow, supports you, loves you, see's you through your crazy moments, Family is HUGE :) So join a family TODAY ! I Heart my Family.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Kiel and I love the movie Marley and Me. Yay! You finally got a blog. Now you need to add me as a blogger friend. How do you do this you ask?
    1. click on layout
    2. add gadget "blogger friends"
    3. copy my link lifeasibreatheit.blogspot.com
    4. and paste it into the http:
    5. enter my name as Kiel and Melissa.
    6. click save

    I will now add you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... Can you do it for me ??? That sounds a little to complicated. I can carry a baby for 9 months, go into labor and push it out... You would think I could do anything but oh no... I can't :)

    ReplyDelete