Tuesday, May 19, 2009

When melissa's butt & my butt could fit on one toliet seat at the same time




Holy cow It's almost been a month since Lissa was married :) I really didn't realize how consumed I had become by lissa's wedding until it was over & I felt akward talking about anything other then cream linens, chocolate brown dessert boxes, White rose petals, photobooths & my reoccuring nightmares that the chocolate fountains would explode onto Melissa's dress putting us all in to tears. No nightmares came to life that day, everything went smoothly and The Bride was absolutley stunning. My only regret is that I could not put into words how absolutley amazing she is, what a huge role model and confidant she has been through my whole life, How proud I am of her & That my life would just SUCK with out her in it.


Melissa has been my best buddie, partner in crime & someone I have looked up too since I was itty bittty. A few things had to change when we got older like sharing the toliet sit because our butts have now tripled in size(tear), playing with barbies from morning til night because we had to eventually get a life and trading in our power wheels for real cars (even though melissa still drives like she's driving a power wheel)The pne thing that has only grown stronger is our bond and relationship :) I am so happy that you found "Your One". You have grown into a beautiful women & I am so proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment