Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yummy lima beans anyone?





Lucy was removed! Goodbye and good riddance. All of the fasting, prays and love sailed me through the first round and into the next. I remember Mike saying "ewe It looks like a deformed Lima bean!" I can tell you I wont be serving up Lima beans any time soon. The final pressure and release of the scalpel. Dr. Daemon loudly exclaims "It's out"! I can't describe the pressure that lifted. One I never knew was really there until it was over. It was like Heavenly Father protected me from that weight until the end.. until he knew I was ready to take it on. I stood shaky, unkempt, in a sack and wept on Mikes shoulder. one final release of everything I ever felt.

This was the sweetest goodbye of my life!

And that is all I do not want to devote anymore time to Lucy Lymphoma. There are so many others who have not yet recovered and there are many ways for you to help! Walk for a cure, get a degree, become a scientist and create a cure, Pray!

All my Love, France Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment